Smart Cities: A National Panel Discussion of Experts
You are invited to join the “Smart Cities_A National Panel Discussion of Experts” on Wednesday, April 5th 1:30pm-3:00pm in CAPPA amphitheater, room 204.
This event is the first session of spring 2017 lecture series hosted by Center for Transportation Equity, Decisions and Dollars (C-TEDD).
Panel discussion details are as follows:
• Thomas Bamonte, program manager, Automated Vehicles for the North Central Texas Council of Governments
• Eric T. Hill, director of Transportation System Management and Operations from METROPLAN Orlando
• Jeremy Raw, Community Planner and Travel Demand Modeler from U.S. Department of Transportation, the Federal Highway Administration. Office of Planning, Environment, and Realty
• Kyung-Hwa Kim, Model Application Manager from Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC)
• Dr. Anand J. Puppala, Associate Dean of research and Distinguished Teaching Professor from UT Arlington College of Engineering
• Dr. Shima Hamidi, Director of Center for Transportation Equity, Decisions, & Dollars and Institute of Urban Studies from UT Arlington College of Architecture, Planning, and Public Affairs
Also, to extend the interaction to a broader array of audiences C-TEDD Twitter,Facebook, and YouTube channels will cast the event live.
Stay connected with C-TEDD through these clickable buttons:
Please note that participation for students will count toward rating for future C-TEDD student fellowship and scholarship programs.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 1:00pm to 3:30pm
CAPPA Building, Suite 204
601 W. Nedderman Dr., Arlington, TX